You can create questions in the question bank without creating a quiz first.
- Locate on left-hand side in the “Administration” block, click "Question Bank"
- Helpful Hint: You can organize the questions into categories and also parent categories. You can administer this in the categories tab.
- Click “Create a new question”
- Choose from the list of questions ie: Multiple Choice, True/False, Matching, Short Answer, Essay, etc - Click “Add”
- Enter in the needed information for the question type.
- Scroll Down and Click “Save Changes”