1. Open your PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro.
2. Select the Tools Tab at the top of the Adobe Acrobat Window and click on the Scan & OCR option.
3. Choose the Recognize Text option at the top of the window and then choose the In This File option in the submenu.
4. Choose Settings
5. Confirm the settings are: Pages = All; Document Language = English; Output = Searchable Image; Downsample To = 600 dpi. Click on OK.
6. Choose the Recognize Text option at the top of the window.
7. After the file is converted, save the changes. Post/share as necessary.