Step 1) Using Chrome or Firefox, click on the Bongo assignment in Moodle.
Step 2) Next click on the “Add” box under “Work In Progress”.
Step 3) Click the video camera icon.
Step 4) You can either record a video or upload a video.
a. To Record a video click on record.
1) Allow your computer to access the microphone and webcam. When you are done click the save button in the corner of the video screen.
2) Once the video is done processing, click the three dots on the right side. Click “add to submission”.
3) Click the blue submit box
4) You will now see your submitted assignment.
b. To Upload a video that is already recorded, click on the upload button.
1) Drag and Drop your video file into the gray box or Click on the gray box to upload.
2) Locate and Click on the video you would like to upload. Click begin upload in the blue box.
3) Allow your video to upload. It will take some time depending on the length of the video. Once it is done uploading it will need time to process. Please allow time for your video to process.
4) Once it is done processing click the three dots on the side that will bring down a menu. Click “add to submission”.
5) You will now see it in your submission box. To submit the video click the blue submit box.
7) You will now see your submitted assignment.
If you have any questions, please call the Technology Solutions Center x3619 or visit us at BAC C107.