Downloading the Software - MirrorOp
On a Mac/PC: Visit 10.90.2.47 on any web browser to download the software. You will utilize this same IP address to connect to the WePresent in the President/Provost conference room. However, it will be a different set of numbers in different classrooms – the numbers will be displayed in the upper left corner once the projector or TV.
On a Phone/Tablet: To download the software on a mobile device, please open the app store and search for MirrorOp.
Once the software is downloaded open the MirrorOp application.
1. Enter the unique IP address into the bottom of the application.
2. Enter the passcode, located in the upper right corner of the TV or projector.
3. Click on the window icon (second icon from the left) to select full screen or one of the four quadrants.
4. Click the play icon (center of screen)
5. If you would like to stop projection, click the stop icon.
6. If you would like to pause your projection, allowing do something else on your machine without it projecting to the audience, click the pause button. This could be used if you are projecting and need to quickly pull up confidential information mid-lesson or meeting. For example, if Provost Bowen is teaching, but needs to show a student their grade while the other students are working on a project, she could pause her display, show the student the grade, and then un-pause.
1. Select what would you like to project, image, web browser, camera (additional options are available by clicking on the + sign icon).
2. Click the Play button, bottom center of screen.
3. Enter the unique IP address for the classroom you are using
4. Enter the passcode
5. Click on the window icon (bottom left) to select full screen or one of the four quadrants.
6. If you would like to stop projection, click the stop icon.
7. There is no pause option for mobile.